Xbox One Reveal Xbox One Reveal

Mostly just okay. I think that even if this had been released when it was topical, I still would have found it a bit lacking. The timing of the jokes felt a bit off.

Also, while the animation was clean, it was also a bit stiff and robotic. Might want to work on fluidity of motion for whatever you do next.

Aside from that, I thought it was pretty good.

Pony Star Racers Pony Star Racers

Not terrible, but the art style was a bit off. Seeing Storm Chaser would have been good. Also, the faces all look like colt faces for some strange reason - felt very, very off.

I liked the design of the Wonderbolt, and the overall aesthetic was actually rather attractive (discluding the faces). Very smooth.

Eddsworld Tribute Eddsworld Tribute

Sorry to be the voice of brutal reason, but I need to slam you a bit.
Your animation was somewhat sub-par.
The lack of a preloader is offensive, as it makes the animation loop forever.
The sound is terrible quality, especially the voice, which seems like you made it shorter and faster to save space.

Sorry, but a nice idea doesn't make a good animation.

TOME: Nylocke's Day Off TOME: Nylocke's Day Off

Kickass as always... Also, I caught that bit from Goemon's Great Adventure. Totally awesome.

Sonic Toonami Opening Sonic Toonami Opening

Impressive.

I was never a DBZ guy, but I WAS a Toonami guy (may it rest in peace). I'm actually impressed; although I rarely watched it, I remember the openings to DBZ episodes, and this was spot on. Nicely done. However, some of the characters lack proper drawing.

PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6 PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6

Awesome.

This is great; the story really kicks off here, and everything looks pretty good.
I think you need to get someone else doing officer Jenny. She sounds bored on every line. Confusing, since she sounds fine as Bianca, but Jenny's voice just sucks. Despite that, though, this was REALLY enjoyable. I like the interactive battles, as well; it adds an element of fun that keeps the watcher/player involved.

Elder Scrolls Adventures Elder Scrolls Adventures

Sweet.

If it hits Cartoon Network, I'll watch it.

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

Things that need work.

Well, of the top of my head, it looks really nice, the animation is surprisingly smooth, and the audio is crystal clear. I was impressed that you melded eastern and western animation so easily. However, there were two problems I noticed, upon further inspection.
Firstly, the shading is a little extreme; the colors contrast too much. Try to get some shades that are a little closer together. Secondly, the outlines look kind of clumsy. They aren't smooth; it feels like they're flying around everywhere. A small detail, but it is noticeable.

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

Sweet.

Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

Funky Stick Fight 3 Funky Stick Fight 3

Hm.

Well, I always enjoy stick fights, and I recognize the fact that it's an attempt to make something original out of a genre that's had virtually everything done in it already. The only problem is that it doesn't work. It felt like a very slow fight, not to mention that I never got the impression that they were dancing except for one or two very short moments, and they felt forced. The animation, as I think has been pointed out by a few others, is choppy at best. It's a shame, because it's a very novel idea. I think what really ruined the whole thing was fluidity; that's what you need to work on more than anything, judging by this animation.

On the nice sides, though, you do have some sweet, jazzy music in this, and it was nice to have such different colors between the sticks, so that I never got mixed up between who was who.

hikuihito responds:

Yep, I've gathered some people on newgrounds are way too observant and catch every corner I cut haha. Thanks for at least being nice about it :)