B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster B7 Lance Battle Final Remaster

Well done.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go save the world from Team Rocket and kick Lance's ass so hard there I don't have a comparison for it.

Sweet Child O' Mine [Remix] Sweet Child O' Mine [Remix]

Woah.

I really wish I had Beats or something to listen to this with, because it would make the bass sick. As it is, the bass is clipping out, and I think it needs to be taken down just a little; I shouldn't need specialty headphones just to listen to music. Sweet beat though, 8/10.

Kirby 2A03: Dedede Kirby 2A03: Dedede

Eh...

It's cool. But it needs to be faster. I just don't feel the thrill of this song when it goes this slow. Add a little speed, and my rating will definitely go up.

King Dedede's Theme (GaMetal) King Dedede's Theme (GaMetal)

DAMN.

Very epic as always, sir. I always feel that Kirby songs are sadly neglected in the portal, and you always throw me something awesome; like if Bon Jovi, Van Halen, and Zakk Wylde got together and played some video game music. Also, this song was extra awesome because of the DeDeDe death sound at the end. Kudos.

Ocarina of Time Ocarina of Time

Sweet.

I wish I had bass boost that worked on my computer, because this was all about those low cords. Makes the cut, for sure. Love it.

Pokemon RBY Gym Leader Battle Pokemon RBY Gym Leader Battle

DAMN.

Not every day Audio makes it into my favorites list. This is like if Metallica and Black Sabbath got together, got high, and played pokemon. After which, they got high again, and played the battle theme. Thus, we get EPIC. Well done, sir.

Dark Meta Knight! Dark Meta Knight!

Sweet.

Might have to use this in part three of my little miniseries. If you're cool with it of course. Either way, this is going on the favs list.